Black Survival is a battle royale game which is all about making your survival in an isolated island, where various other players from around the world are there to battle and overcome all challenges and danger.
The player who will be able to be surviving till the end and become the last man standing would be the winner of the game. It is not much easier to be the last man when your enemies are also on the island with the same aim.
Now, if you have a Mac system and want to experience this survival game on something bigger than the screen of your mobile phone, you can get it on your Mac easily.
Yes, you can do this. We know that Black Survival is available for Android and iOS devices, but still, it is possible to get this gameplay on your Mac absolutely free of cost.
Though there are a number of ways available to run this game on Mac, frankly speaking, you cannot rely on all of them either because of their poor performance, less effectiveness or paid option.
One of the best solutions which you can work blindly without any worry of safety and performance is the use of Android emulators. They are considered as the best tools that enable Android games to run on your Mac smoothly with great ease, and that is too, for free.
Android emulator acts as a virtual machine that works as an intermediate between the Android environment and your Mac system. You need not to look for another solution when you have an emulator on your system to play Black Survival on it.
Some of the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Andy, MEmu App Player, and various others to add in the list.
Here, we will use BlueStacks, one of the most popular and widely used emulators, for Mac
Now, it’s time to learn how to play Black Survival on Mac using BlueStacks with this step by step guide.
- Download BlueStacks on your Mac system by clicking the given download link.
- After it is downloaded, you have to install it using the instructions given on the screen.
- Next, open BlueStacks and then Google Play Store.
- At this step, you have to log in to your Google account to find the Black Survival.
- If you have not created any Google account yet, create the one right now to move to the next step.
- Once you are logged in, look for ‘Black Survival’ by typing this keyword in the search bar on Google Play Store.
- Now, select the first result and click on its Install button.
- It will start the installation process of Black Survival which may take some time, so have patience.
- Once it is done, open the game by clicking its icon from the home screen of BlueStacks.
It’s all done. Now, enjoy Black Survival on your Mac without any hassle.